Based on feedback from our exhibitor partners, we’re making some changes to the 2013 NADA/ATD Expo. Here’s a partial list of some of the new initiatives we’re planning for 2013 to enhance the show experience for everyone.
* Consistent Expo Hall openings each day at 8:30 a.m. Monday’s Expo closing time has been adjusted from 5:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (There’s no Super Bowl conflict on Sunday.)
* The “Social Connection Zone” will be relocated to the central area of the Expo Hall with an inviting lounge floor plan and a double-sided Twitter Fountain. NADA’s social media efforts will continue to expand to enhance communication with exhibitors and attendees throughout the year
* Increased food service and seating within more ‘neighborhood’ eateries spaced throughout the Expo Hall. These themed smaller restaurants are in addition to two larger perimeter Restaurants that will combine to help keep buyers on the show floor.
* Exhibitors will receive access to monthly attendee registrant lists (September through January) posted on our website. Demographic data will also be provided to help companies make better quality connections and cross reference with their own in-house database programs.
* The Mobile Applications are being upgraded to provide more sophisticated navigation through the event with the use of smart technology.
The NADA Expo is the auto industry’s largest marketplace for technology and services. Co-locating with the NADA Expo, The American Truck Dealers (ATD) Expo offers products and services targeting thousands of Heavy-duty and Medium-duty Truck Dealerships in the U.S. Never underestimate the power of face-to-face.
For more information on how you can exhibit at the 2013 NADA/ATD Expo in Orlando (2/8 – 2/11 2013): www.nadaconventionandexpo.org