The four day NADA/ATD Convention & Expo brought in over 23,000 people from 53 different countries and a lot amazing things happened. For a full recap of the convention please visit nadafrontpage/nada2015, but here’s a few of our favorites from social media.
1. Over 1,100 attendees walked 1,580 miles for our first ever Pedometer Contest!
2. The Journey cover band, Evolution, rocked the house during Friday’s Opening General Session
3. Jared Hamilton’s NADA Super Session “Exceptional Experiences that Win Digital Buyers” was the most attended session with 556 attendees.
4. A Chinese Dragon made it way through all the Expo Halls on Friday.
5. Former NFL Player, Jerry Rice, made an appearance at the xtime booth, which made this woman very happy.
6. Our longest running exhibitor, Reynolds & Reynolds, celebrated their 50th year exhibiting at the Convention.
7. NADA exhibitor, DealerTrack, pulled out all the stop and had their event at AT&T Park on Saturday night.
8. Dealer Greg Noonan won the Adesa Auction for a Harley Davidson motorcycle benefiting Canine Companions for Independence.
9. Keynote Speaker, Jay Leno, reunited with the Tonight Show’s Kevin Eubanks
10. And this woman – who accepted the “Game Challenge” in the Mind-Body-Spirit Lifestyle Pavilion and showed us all Who let the Dogs Out.
For more convention related information, make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@NADAConvention).